Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Dog named Daisy


One week from today our family will be picking up our sweet new puppy. I have been having this insane craving for a puppy for months now. Kurt goes crazy everytime he sees or hears a dog and even though I promised I'd never have a dog while we live in a neighborhood I feel like it's the right time for our family. The kids of course can't wait. I am a little nervous because I've never been a dog person, but I have to admit that I am excited too...I've been having dreams about our puppy all week....Is that normal???

ps She will be completely an outside dog. That is the only way I can do this.
Goodbye yard.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is so darn cute. How exciting!
    -Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! She's really cute and fun looking! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! We will get to see her in September while were there. I so want a dog as well. But for now, it is not feasible. Were just not home enough. I cant wait to see Daisy! And the kids of course! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, she is the cutest thing. I can't wait to show the kids. So her name is Daisy! Adorable. I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a cutie though and will have your kids hearts melted in no time! I need to work on Rick enjoying a dog around the house before I can commit. So fun for the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krystal Are you changing??? I feel like every time I read your blog I am amazed at things you are doing. Congrats!! to your family what a fun addition. We really miss your family. Gosh I hope we make it home soon.

    ReplyDelete