Wednesday, March 11, 2015

We made it.

Basketball season is officially done and I for one am ready!  I think Dave and I sat through hundreds of games this season.  So many hours on the bleachers.  So many.  Totally worth it of course but I am really excited to be home at night and on Saturdays together again.   Love these ballers.

I love how Nathan and Derek are looking so determined going after the loose ball.  Kurt has a sweet follow through especially for a 1st grader!  He is all about basketball.  And in case you're wondering, that is a leg sleeve that Kurt is wearing.  Yes it is homemade cut from the sleeve of an old under armour shirt.
Dang it I wish Kurt could have caught some air in this picture.
The last few weeks of the season I started feeling a little like Lauren looks in this picture.  Going a little insane and wondering if I was going to completely lose my marbles.
All five kids played basketball this year!  It has been a crazy 4 months but definitely lots of fun and   making memories.

1 comment:

  1. I am tired just reading that! Congratulations on surviving. And those are the cutest pictures ever!

    ReplyDelete