Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I remember when...


I've been working on our family photo book for 2008 and it's bringing back lots of sweet memories.  A crazy time for sure but in many ways much simpler.

I remember how excited all the kids were when Kurt came home from the hospital. 
I remember when Lauren didn't want bangs any more and slicked them back with water.
I remember when Nathan use to sleep with his squirmy worm every night.
I remember doing summer home school and Derek would wear his Boba Fett costume everyday...and gloves.
Except on the days he was going into the office.
I remember Kurt's first Halloween when I dressed him up as Yoda.
Such a little master.
I remember when Nicole got contacts and how beautiful her eyes looked!

Kurt still makes this face quite often.
I remember my first mother's day with all my babies.

2 comments:

  1. Moooooooommmm this is so cute <3 <3 <3
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! My name is Michael Dawson. I grew up in Forest Grove, Oregon. I am a member of the LDS Church. I severed a mission in El Salvador from 2012-2014. One of my mission companions was Elder Hector Nunez Perez from San Pedro Sula, Honduras. He contacted me a few days ago asking if I know an Elder Pederson from Molalla Oregon who served in San Pedro Sula, Honduras. An Elder Pederson taught my companion's parents and they would like to contact him.

    If this could be anyone in your family, I would appreciate your help trying to get them in contact with the Nunez Perez Family!

    my email is mike.r.dawson25@gmail.com
    My number is (503)739-2668

    ReplyDelete