Monday, May 25, 2009

A new school...


I'm so thrilled that my kids will be going to the new charter school that is opening this fall in Molalla. Here are some pictures of them in their school uniforms...
I'm excited about it for so many reasons. Originally I looked into it to find an alternative to that crazy middle school which Nicole would have been attending next year. It was just really great timing for us. I'm impressed with the board that has organized the school and we are excited for this new adventure. For those that know Molalla the charter school will be located at the Dickey Prairie school (which is closing this year due to budget cuts). It'll be a little drive for us every day, but it will be worth it.
Molalla River Academy here we come!

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are so very adorable. You guys really have beautiful kids. That's exciting about the new school.I love the red shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!!! Happy Birthday Amigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arriba!!! Ah ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at these adorable pictures makes me want to cry, I miss you guys so much! I love the last picture! And the new pics on the side are way cute, especially little Kurt! I'm excited for their new school! Maybe by the time Myles is in school we'll be back in Molalla and he'll go there too! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! Your boys look like twins! I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog. I decided to lock it. My email is rnsweston@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very exciting. I hope that it is a great experience. Good Luck!! The uniforms are cute, that makes life so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very lucky to have gotten your kids into a charter school...I have had Riley on every waiting list with 20 miles here for the last two years....I am still crossing my fingers that something will happen with that soon!

    ReplyDelete