Friday, August 28, 2009

I can do this

I never knew that deep down under all my layers of anti-pet that I actually might be a dog person. I find myself having the urge every couple of hours to go outside and throw a squeaky toy around the yard. Daisy comes running back to me with the toy, rolling onto her back waiting for me to rub her puppy belly so she knows she did a good job. Rub a dog belly? Are you kidding me? I'm actually doing this willingly? We have all made adjustments here and there and I have had brief moments of "What was I thinking???" but overall she has been a wonderful addition to our family...and she is so cute.




1 comment:

  1. What a cute puppy! I love the contrast with the flower, I feel the same way about dogs...the perhaps I might actually be a dog person? Ack! Your kids must be heaven that you took the plunge!!

    ReplyDelete