Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday boy

Kurt turned 2 yesterday. What a beautiful day outside. It was 65 degrees. One of those days where you remember that it's not always going to be wet and cold outside. I was craving springtime and all the beauty that comes with it. We went on our first stroller ride in a long time and brought Daisy along with. Then we ate lunch at McDonalds. Kurt is all about trucks right now. All vehicles are trucks...trains, vans, cars, motorcycles. According to Kurt, Dad has a truck (Honda Civic) and so do I (minivan). He even calls the movie Cars...Trucks.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kurt!!! I can't believe he's two! It's gone by fast! In that pic of him eating the cake, he looks so much like Nate to me. He looks so cute at McDonalds!!
    I love Derek's shoes too. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so grown up! Yes, these last 2 years have gone by really fast! super cute! Thanks for putting the pictures up! love it! love you kurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kryt, Brayt and I were just reading the comments on our blog and were laughing so hard. You are a crack up about the lol. It means "laugh out loud". Also, he just told me one I did't know - rofl. It means "roll on the floor laughing" Anyway, I'm only laughing not because you didn't know what it meant, but because it's like the only computer word I know. Like seriously, that's the only one I know. I love you and miss you! lol! you are the best.

    ReplyDelete